Wednesday, December 30, 2009

You can't change it.

You know what I hate? The fact that you can't change who you like. And especially when it's something you regret later, or people make fun of you about it, even years after it happened. Or when people get mad at you like you're a horrible person for liking someone. And they roll their eyes when you're near them. As if you could choose! Oh if only it were that easy! And somehow it can manage to haunt you for years to come. And if you ever make the slightest comment about the guy you used to like, or speak to them for too long, the guy and other people assume you still like them. Or they watch your every move, trying to add up your actions to see if you do still like him, as if it's a crime. It's annoying! If I could only reverse time and stop anyone from knowing some of the people I've liked.

On top of that, I wish that you could choose the people you did like! There are some great guys out there that I've met but had no feelings towards. There was nothing wrong with them, not like they could change something about themselves to make me like them, there was just nothing there.




On a different note, today was a great lazy day. I slept in til 1:00 PM, accidently hitting snooze so many times that it stopped going off. I took a shower til the hot water ran out, watched Gilmore Girls again, was on the internet, watched a movie, and not much else today! I plan on doing some more cleaning tonight. It's 11:30 and the night is still young. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment