Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hello. We're related somehow.

"Hello. I am your cousin. Not a first cousin, I think we're like 3rd cousins 1st removed or something. I don't know. I mean, I think our grandma's are some kind of cousins.....yeah. We're related." :-) Today I met family I've never met. Cousins to the 5th power. Who knows. Haha.

My grandma's brother and his wife told us how they've moved into a retirement home in the past few years and love it. They said it is so much fun! Someone referred to it as a curise ship! They don't have to leave their place to get anything because they give them meals there, the place has a bank, a drug store, a post office, live entertainment, two movies a week (one old one and one current one), and more! The way they described it made me want to go to that retirement home now! hahaha. Seriously - you don't have to work, you're around people all your age, and you just do whatever you want. Fun. I've only got about 55 years to go. :-D They said the youngest you could get in there was 62 though - wow! So that'd actually be 40 years. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment