Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Randomness of today

Today I bought $100 worth of stuff at the School Box from a gift card. It was so exciting! I have all this great stuff now that I can't wait to use! When I was about 9 years old my grandma got me a play school kit where I pretended to have all these little students and stuff, and buying the stuff today made me feel like that again, that I was just playing. But nope, this is for real. Well, in a year and a half that is. Got a long journey ahead before that happens though.

I also bought some jeans at Old Navy today with a gift card, and my goodness they have too much to choose from. Low rise, mid rise, high rise, boot cut, skinny leg, flare leg, blah blah blah. Thankfully I guess well and only picked out 3 types and one of them fit just right.

New Year's Eve is Thur night, no plans yet. When I was younger we used to go to my parent's friends house or they'd come here, and it didn't really matter to me because I usually brought a book or something to do. Then I'd baby-sit for people, which I frankly rather do because I'm broke right now, and I like kids, and nobody to hang out with anyways. And the past 2 years I went to an all-nighter lock-in with the youth group about an hour away. Both years I was exahusted by morning. This year they're not doing that. But someday I hope to have a life and do something interesting on new year's eve.

Anywho, time's a tickin. Going to watch some more Gilmore Girls and make the best of every single minute of my christmas break. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment