Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Friends, wedding, skating, fun

Oh how I love Christmas break!!!!

Saturday morning I had breakfast with Kim and Melissa Talmage at Cocoa Bean Cafe, a little cafe near us. It was very good. Then I went to Katelyn Wood Standford's wedding! I admit - I cried some. It was so sweet and emotional! Katelyn looked beautiful! I saw some of my high school friends there as well. At night I went to a young adults' party at my church, NWCC, and that was good. We played games and laughed so hard we cried.

Last night, Mon night, I went to Chilli's for dinner with the young adults from my other church, Mars Hill, and then we drove into Atlanta to ice skate at Centinal. It wasn't even cold enough to need a jacket though! haha. We skated a while, and miraculously I didn't fall, then went to Cafe Intermezzo. It was all dark with candles, dim lights, mirrors all over the place (big ones too that covered the whole wall), and lots of small rooms and bars with little tables. The menu had 20 or so pages of coffees, hot chocolates, sodas, alcoholic drinks, etc. and I got peppermint hot chocolate which was amazing. And I got a piece of oreo cheesecake which was also amazing. There we sat and talked, laughed, and had fun for about an hour. We sang in the car. We got back to the church at 1 AM and then I went home. It was good. Not many of us last night or on Sat night, but you can still have a great time with small numbers.

I've also hung out with some other friends for lunch and dinner, and more to come. Christmas is next week and that's exciting. Ah, good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment