Saturday, January 23, 2010

Jennifer Stories

If you don't know why it's called Jennifer stories, go  back and find the last one titled it and you'll see the explanation.

The other day when I went to the bookstore on campus to buy my overpriced books, I remembered that they used to have a desk where you can tell them your ID number and they printed off your books from your classes with detailed stuff on it so you knew which books to get. I walked up to a guy and asked if they still do that, and he said, "Yes, over at that desk right there." I said thanks and when I walked up I realized there was a GIANT sign that said, "Print your book list here!" that I don't know how I miss. He probably told people that I asked him that, hahaha.

When I went to a friend's house to play the wii last week, there was a game we played where you had to balance sandwhiches that were really tall on a plate and run them to the guy at the end of the room without spilling and you get points for it. Each time you came out the sandwhich was higher. Well every time I was just running mine really fast, and even if I didn't run fast, all of mine always fell off. We went back a second time to play it and I was going to skip through the instructions again, but I saw "Hold down the "A" button to stop and balance the sandwhich." Hahaha! I had missed that completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment