Monday, January 30, 2012

EGGS!




Cadburry eggs are back out!! Early too! They're my favorite and I wish they were out year round. But maybe they make more money with it only being out for a certain amount of time verses the whole year, simply because people don't get tired of it. ?


It's interesting to me that some people click immediately or you're just naturally drawn to certain people, and others you're just not at all. What's more interesting are the people you can't figure out why one way or the other. There are people I see regularly that I just don't want to be friends with and don't want to invest a lot of time in. There's nothing wrong with these people, they're not weird, they don't complain all the time, nothing like that, they just clash with me or rub me the wrong way and I can't pinpoint it. There are also people who I want to be around more or get to know better and don't know why. Some are totally opposite of me.

I was drinking Starbucks today while I went to the grocery store. It is not easy to steer a cart with one hand. It's nearly impossible because of the wheel NEVER working right. Don't try this folks. It's not fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment