Sunday, January 22, 2012

Let it rain

Ohhh yes. This is my third post within like 2 hours. Because I feel like it that's why.

And yes, it's 2:34 AM! I never actually get tired, I just make myself go to bed.

Anyways, last night at work, as in Friday night (this post will show as Sunday), it was pouring rain. At work / Starbucks, I said to Adam, "I like the sound of rain, especially when I'm at home in my room, reading a book, or going to sleep." So last night I was trying to go to sleep but my brain would not turn off. I kept thinking about things and was frustrated about some things. The thought crossed my mind, "God...do you hear me? Do you hear my prayers? Do you do anything about it, or are things already decided?" I kept thinking, and then the thought of the conversation about rain came to my mind. I played it like a movie over in my head, and then at that exact moment as I lay in bed it began to pour down rain ubruptly. I felt like God said, "Jennifer. I hear you." The rain poured down and I smiled. I know He hears me. But I don't know how to pray sometimes. I don't exactly know why years of "no" would come about when I feel like it's a legitamate prayer. Anyways, the timing of the rain pouring down abruptly made me smile and know that God hears me.

No comments:

Post a Comment