Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Oh, ya know, just randomness

Today I had Subway with my friend Mel. Then I went by and got Starbucks (and my tips). I took some pictures at home, ate some Reeses, watched some TV shows on my laptop, was on Pinterest and Facebook, and even though it's 12:36 AM, I still plan on reading some before bed.
I've been watching, "The Lying Games" on abcfamily (WHICH by the way should not be called abc family because none of those shows are good for the whole family), and it's a good show. However, I hate how they end each show with a cliffhanger that makes it SO frustrating to wait for the next week's show!! I watched the pilot and 2nd episode of, "Alcatraz" which is a little more intense of a show than I usually like to watch, but it was still good.

I'm currently reading 2 books at once. 1. "Sarah's Key" about a girl in the holocaust who locked her 4 year old brother away in a secret cabinet when the police came to take her and her mom away, thinking he'd be safe and just come back for him later, but that never happens... I'm not sure what else the book is about really, but I've heard it's good. 2. "Lover of My Soul" about relationships but also about God's love for us and what a big deal it really is, how we often miss it.

Yesterday at work I started to feel terrible. I kept trying to push through it and ignore it, but I started sweating buckets and getting shaky and my stomach hurt so bad. I ended up leaving 2 hours into my 7 hour shift, and I felt bad that I had to leave, but I felt so awful and had a hard time focusing. Thankfully I am better today. I hate feeling like that. Blech.

I'm not sure why I hate to go to bed so much, but I do. I go to sleep fast, sleep deep and long, and hate getting out of bed in the morning, so I DO like to sleep, but I just hate going to bed! I can't figure out why!!

5 months til I go to Slovakia. 4 months til I turn 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment