Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Thankful

Things I've been thankful for lately...

-There hasn't been much drama at work recently. There's a calm in the storm.
-I'm thankful for my boss and friend, Danielle
-It's been so nice having two of my friends, Jessica and Jonah, be at Starbucks almost every day, to talk to them on my breaks and get to know them more
-I wasn't at my church on Sunday, VLC, because I went somewhere else, and I really missed VLC. I missed being there. I'm so glad that we have a building now instead of meeting at an elementary school
-I'm thankful for the people at VLC and bible study
-I'm thankful for my pastor, Brad, and his good sermons
-Settlers of Catan. It's a fun game, and I enjoy when I get time to play games with friends
-I've been around a lot of people at work and church who have been sick, really sick, and I've managed not to be sick yet!! I've usually had a round of sickness by now - I usually lose my voice every fall, and I didn't!
-The fact that we can have constant communication with God!

No comments:

Post a Comment