Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Tonight I made Nutella cookies with only Nutella, sugar, flour, and one egg, as per the recepie. You only had to bake them for 8 minutes and let them cool. They were gross. So I wasted a whole jar of Nutella. Sigh. Oh well, it was worth a shot.
Work has not started yet and I'm not sure when it will? They are behind. But I am ready for a schedule... and money.

Sigh. I need new goals in life. I mean really, I've reached most of the ones I'd set up until now (except teaching which was out of my hands) and I'm not sure what goals to make that don't require money. :-) Of course traveling is always a plus, but that's money. I've learned a lot of new stuff, I have a lot of hobbies and talents... It's something I'll have to think on. I DO want to do more service projects locally and have been looking into things in Atlanta. There are people just as bad off in Atlanta as in Kenya - $3,000 isn't required to help the needy. I am also going to learn more Swahili using Rosetta Stone for Kenya next year. The sad thing is I don't get to use it much. It's easier to use it in context when you're there and ask people to translate and you repeat it instead of listening to a computer person.

The other day someone asked me how many people went on the young adults' retreat and I started off saying, "Three adults and...oh, wait, well three leaders that are 30 to 40...." Haha, you'd think after 5 years of being an "adult" I would remember that I am one.

Well, I guess I should go to bed. It's 2:14 AM and my sleep schedule is been off for the past 3 months. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment