Sunday, October 30, 2011

Thoughts

Why are things referred to as "the best thing since sliced bread"? I mean, was it that hard to cut the bread with a knife? Maybe it was hard to get the slices even, but still....

I detest the smell of smoke. I am so thankful Georgia has a law that you can't smoke inside.

I am thankful for my GPS on my phone, otherwise I would not get anywhere in Atlanta. It's got some crazy roads.

I spend more money on food, coffee, candy, etc. than on items / material things on a general basis.

Firsts for me this weekend: Tried nutella, went to Helen Georgia, went to Little Five Points in Atlanta, bought a $5 scarf (I don't own any scarfs), I tried raspberry wine, and I parallel parked on the left side of a parking lot. Pretty sure I haven't parallel parked since I was 16 taking my drivers licence.

If I don't take a picture of something, it doesn't exist and didn't actually happen. It was a figment of my imagination. ;-)

I do not understand people who don't reply to a message or text - it seems like even something short would be polite. Not replying sends me the message of "I want nothing to do with you." I could be wrong, and I know people get busy, but it just seems like it shouldn't take that long to type of a few keys to reply. Makes me sad and not want to ever contact them again and yes I know that is overdramatic, I'm just saying.


Thursday God brought someone along in my life to make a point....I recieved the point and am thankful for His subtle nudges. Even through brief interactions sometimes God uses other people to speak volumes without them even knowing I was affected. Cool to know I might be used for others too without even knowing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment