Saturday, November 12, 2011

I I So As Something. (The first words in each of my paragraphs.)

I was supposed to get my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday morning (Friday), but Tuesday I started getting a cold. So Friday morning I had a stuffy and runny nose, a very sore throat (no voice), and a small cough. (Oh, and cramps becuase I couldn't take medicine in order to not get nautious with the meds they were going to put me to sleep with. Yeah, I can't spell that word and I'm not going to try, ha.) I felt terrible. So I decided to put it off til next Friday. Today my throat doesn't hurt a much but my cough is way worse. So I'm glad I waited, but kind of wish it was just over.

I also wonder why my nose is able to produce so much junk so fast?! I used a whole kleenex box on Thursday and Friday, and then a whole one today!! It's insane!

So I've found many fun games on my iphone for free, and I love them! I remember seeing people with things like psp or small handheld game players and always thought it'd be fun to own one and even considered buying one about a year ago....but now the games on here are like having one of those! It's fun. :-) Plus there are so many creative games that just the way it works amazes me! Especially with it being all touch screen and not a controller like I used to play on with playstation when I was younger.

As the holidays approach, I wish there was something at Thanksgiving and Christmas we really did that made it feel like those holidays. All of our extended family lives far away so no one comes for Thanksgiving, and my grandparents from NC come down at Christmas, but we don't want to give gifts this year because 1- we're all broke and 2 - we don't really want anything specifically. So, I'll be thinking on it....something for everybody including my dad and 19 year old brother. That doesn't cost much or any.

Something I've come to realize is that most people have an excitement about something that's kind of nerdy/abnormal/silly/childish. And that makes me happy because I'm included. Two of my friends my age that are married love this video game they have, and the sequal came out yesterday - after waiting for two years they have been counting down the days and are stoked about their new game! Hehe. I know other people (yes, adults) who love Star Wars, World of Warcraft, musicals, Disney stuff, and me: Nancy Drew computer games (that are SO for adults - they're hard! And there's 26 of them so apparently they're popular!).

No comments:

Post a Comment