Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pictures and wisdom teeth

I got my wisdom teeth out yesterday morning. The laughing gas did NOTHING for me. The anesthea took a bit but worked. I slept a lot yesterday and today, and it's been a ridiculous amount of work to do everything I'm supposed to!! Yesterday I had to take the pain meds every 4 hours, change the gauze in my mouth every 30 minutes, put ice on for 30 minutes every hour or so. Today I didn't have to have the gauze in my mouth anymore because the bleeding has stopped and I've been able to eat soft solids (jello, yogurt, etc), and have to take antibiotics 3 times a day, pain meds when needed, wash mouth out with salt water (8 oz of it!) every two hours and after I eat, wash mouth out with medicine rince twice a day, still put ice on for 30 minutes but not much because I haven't had any swelling, and to top it off I still have a bit of a cold so I'm taking some decongestant meds when I need it too. Boooooo. However, I've been so glad I haven't felt much pain. Just been really hungry and thirsty. Oh and yesterday and today I couldn't stand long or I'd get light headed.

I put all my pictures I ever take and upload them to snapfish because it's free and there's an unlimited amount of space so I've done it for years. About every 6 months I order my favorites from that time and put them in albums. I didn't realize it had actually been 16 months since I last ordered pictures, so I uploaded and ordered pictures from the past year and 4 months. They came in the mail yesterday and I love to hold these pictures in my hands! I mean it's nice to see them online, but when they're printed sometimes they're so clear and bright and I love it! I'm going to have to get a new photo album since I ordered 360ish pictures. Some from my cell phone camera are also SO CLEAR that it's awesome! That was the highlight of my weekend. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment