Saturday, November 5, 2011

God's timing. Friends, job, money, time.

In picture sense....


|               Aquaintances                | Friend zone |                   Dating              |


Guys can't stay in my friend zone. They used to.....and it ended bad every time. Now I only let them be in the friend zone if I'm considering dating them. There isn't a huge window there....once I've decided I've liked someone or not, I wait to see if the guy does anything....if he doesn't or I can tell he won't, then it has to go back to aquaintances. I think in the past year or so I've been very hesitant to even be friends with guys because they all go back to being aquaintances and I lose a friendship that I enjoyed. It usually stinks. So now I feel like I should say to a guy, "Ok well you're kicked out of the friend zone...sorry but we have to be aquintaces again" to give a guy fair warning...but instead I will just slip away silently. I read a quote on Pinterest that said, "If you walk away from a guy and he doesn't come after you, keep walking." And I it's ok because I know if God wants two people to be together, He will make it happen and if He doesn't then He will hold up the process or not allow feelings on one person's end. So it's not all about me, if I do or say the "right things," God can work in spite of me messing things up. That gives me hope.

It's all in God's timing.

Speaking of God's timing.... I need a FULL time job and more income. But God doesn't think so. I filled out info to defer my loans - which I hate because it collects more interest - so I hope that they let me defer them. I don't see how they couldn't - I make no money. Lovely. We're not rich in America - we're just all in debt.

I haven't bought a book in months. Crazy. I still buy too much Starbucks....still working on that. But sometimes I just feel like sitting my house and not going anywhere so I don't buy anything or spend gas. Just let the days pass by and not buy anything, just sitting in my house. Right?

I get my wisdom teeth out next Friday. :-(

Apparently I have to make 30 different receipies before I get a good one. Or maybe I'm just not being complex enough. I put mozerella cheese and pepperonis in rolled up crescent rolls and they weren't good. Lame.

Days are passing by slowly.....unless I'm doing something out with other people, I don't know what happens to my days. I sleep a lot. I'm tired of reading. I wonder if this is what it's like when people retire?! After working their whole lives, suddenly they are at home with nothing to do!! Well, at least they have time AND money, even if it's not much. I only have time. Only having time means you do ridiculous stuff to make time pass. Like search the internet for hours, play hours of a game on your iphone, cook random foods (but oh yeah, that costs money), write too much on everything (blogs like this, facebook, journal, e-mail a bunch of people), etc.

La la la la la la la la la la la oh the life of an unemployed person........

No comments:

Post a Comment