Saturday, December 26, 2015

Never have I ever

Never have I ever...

1. Been asked if I wanted to dance with a guy
2. Stood with the other single girls at a wedding and tried to catch the flowers. I think it's stupid. Someone always calls me out, "Hey! You're single! Go up there!" and I'm always like, "No." That's not something I'll be doing at my wedding.
3. Been on a ferris wheel
4. Cooked bacon or pancakes correctly
5. Opened at Starbucks (they get there at 5 AM. The earliest I've gotten there is 7 AM.)
6. Seen a TON of movies.
7. Liked shopping for shoes
8. Gotten drunk
9. Said a cuss word
10. Used an Uber
11. Shoplifted
12. Been a designated driver
13. Wanted a tattoo
14. Dyed my hair
15. Kissed a guy on a first date
16. Eaten sushi (gross)
17. Been on a cruise (I really want to go!)
18. Been to a major league baseball game (or any other major sporting event)
19. Been able to tread water
20. Been able to change my own tire

No comments:

Post a Comment