Sunday, November 17, 2013

Random ramblings

I have a problem going to bed earlier than 3:00 AM, and it's more like 3:30 or 4 AM when I go to bed.

I wish I had the "tidy" gene in me. But I don't. Therefore, my room is always a mess, and if I use the kitchen to make something, I don't usually clean it up til way later.

I'm a picky eater - there's a lot of food and drinks I don't like. I'm picky about shoes I buy, and clothes I buy.

If my brain and my emotions were having a contest, 9 out of 10 times my emotions would win. That makes me so mad. Oh, an emotion. Go figure.

Sometimes I get on this obsession with reading, and will read for months, at every moment I can get. But then I'll go a few months where I just don't read much and don't have the desire to. It's a weird thing.

I write in my journal about once a week.... and have for my entire life. It's not something where I force myself to or feel obligated, it's quite the opposite. After more than a week, or if a lot is going on, I feel stressed if I don't write! This has made for a  LOT of journals since I was 7 years old!

Dude. Candy Crush. Who invented this game? And why the heck is such a silly game so addictive?

I'm 25... but I don't feel like it. But then, what is 25 supposed to feel like?

I have serious short term memory problems. At work, this is a major problem. And yes, I've tried "strengthening" it and played games and done whatever else out there that is supposed to help it and nothing has. However, I have an amazing long term memory - I can remember the most obscure details, names, and conversations for like... ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment