Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Summers!

It's the same day but I'm writing again!

For as long as I can remember, I either baby-sat all summer or worked at a job. I've had youth trips, mission trips, and family vacations thrown in there as well, and the past 3 summers I've taken a summer class too. This summer I'm baby-sitting full time again. Next summer I'll probably have to work again.

I have to teach in GA for my first 2 years and I'm trying to sign on for another 2, but some day I'd like to live in Savannah and/or the beach somewhere, like Myrtle beach or on the coast of GA or something.

Oh, and some time in the next few years I want to go to Disney World again - I went when I was 10, but don't remember anything about it sadly. :-( And I've never been to Epcot, MGM, etc. so I want to go to those, and back to Islands of Adventure because I've been there twice on youth trips and LOVED that place!! It's so neat because of all the cool stuff there - it's more than just roller coasters like six flags is.

No comments:

Post a Comment