Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My weekend!

I had a good weekend - sounds crazy but I like the busy ones sometimes. Then other times I like the ones with nothing going on so I can stay at home and get some things done.

I went to my friend Tiffany's bridal shower. I've known her for 9 years, since i was in 8th and she was in 7th grade, and it's been great to be able to keep in touch with her. Her wedding is in a few weeks. (click on any picture to see it bigger.)

Then we had a surprise b-day party for my dad, he turns 50 tomorrow.



Sunday was a dedication and lunch for the opening of a new building at Mars Hill church.


I took some pictures Sun night at youth group (at Northwest Christian Church) as well becuase we were outside and it was nice.

So, since this post is long with pictures, I'll just make this a picture post today. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then you've got millions right here. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment