Friday, September 3, 2010

HOMEWORK

When I have too much to do, I shut down. I procrastinate, I suddenly feel the urge to do something else more fun (like watch Gilmore Girls, read a book, etc), and don't want to start anything. When each assignement for school will take hours and hours of work but I only have 1 hour (or not enough of an attention span for longer), then I feel like I don't want to start anything because I won't be able to get it done.

And I am at that point right now. I was alright up until Wednesday, and since then it's like school said, "Oh, you don't need a life. Every second you're awake you need to be doing homework. Forget eating, forget showering, and totally forget about a social life."

So, it's good I'm off Facebook right now. Don't need something sucking up my attention without me realizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment