Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013

I changed churches. I helped with high school girls. We put my dog Rolli down. My car stopped working after having it 7 years. One of my best friends left for Bosnia for a year. I decided to apply for a photography school in Atlanta  and will hear back soon hopefully. I made new friends and lost others. I worked at Starbucks, making it two years there in November. I got an upgrade for my phone from an iPhone 4 to an iPhone 5c. I had a weekend in Blue Ridge in a cabin with a friend from high school. I turned 25. I went to a few weddings, baby showers, and a bachelorette party. I spent time with Slovak interns. I sang with some of my closest friends at several worship services for young adults and loved the times we practiced and the times we sang. I started meeting with a friend almost every week to read the bible and catch up. I was emotionally broken at times, and I saw people close to me emotionally broken as well. I discovered what it looks like when my focus rests on a person instead of God, and how unstable that is. I took pictures for fundraisers, events, a website, and more. I messed up sometimes. I fought spiritual battles and giants that were big in life. I held tiny babies and brought dinners to the new parents.

Goodbye 2013. I will not miss you, because there are greater things ahead. Pictures were taken and I wrote in my journal and blog, so this year is well documented, but I really think 2014 will be an awesome year.

No comments:

Post a Comment