Thursday, August 1, 2013

HA!

Funny happenings.

One coworker made a caramel Frappuccino and in the process of handing it to my other coworker, they managed to drop it straight into the trashcan. He had to make it again, and wasn't thrilled, but it struck me as hilarious. Better the trashcan than the floor!

For my entire life I've said that the nursery rhyme was, "Cheater cheater pumpkin eater," but I said that at work about something and my coworkers said, "What? It's Peter Peter pumpkin eater." I said, "But he had a wife and couldn't keep her, so I thought he was a cheater??" "No..." they said. I googled it and they were right. HA! Wow.

One of my coworkers said to me, "You looked like you were going to jump that guy. I would have been ok with that even though I'd have to get on to you." I said, "You'd be clapping and applauding me at the same time as saying, 'Stop it! Stop!'" Obviously I'd never actually jump somebody. But it was funny.

Tonight at Firehouse Subs I went to sit down. I pulled out the chair but somehow my foot pushed/kicked one of the legs and I lost my balance as the chair slid out from under me, but I grabbed on to the chair and finally sat down. Whew. Who knew sitting could be so awkward?

No comments:

Post a Comment