Monday, April 30, 2012

Past few days

I've had a great, long weekend! Thursday night I had bible study. Friday night I went to Mars Hill church to help set up for the festival Saturday, and ate dinner there as well. Saturday was the Kenya music festival with bands, BBQ (I helped serve for a while), booths, dunking booth, inflatables for kids, and more. It was a hot day but the wind made it feel great. SO thankful it didn't rain on us! I got to hold a 3 month old baby - so cute. Saturday night I went to a friend's house and we ate and played a game. I laughed so hard I cried and couldn't breathe. Sunday/yesterday I took a middle school girl from church out to Starbucks. She's sweet. At night I had a different bible study (Northwest Christian Church), and then after that around 9:30 PM I went to some friends' house that I have bible study with on Thursday nights (North Star church) to get logistics down for the golf tournament today. Today was the golf tournament fundraiser for Slovakia. I got to drive a golf cart and get lost on the golf course with the wind blowing again that felt great. Played some cards, played with some little kids, hung out with friends while the men golfed.

Busy weekend! And this upcoming weekend we have a big yard sale to raise money for our mission trip to Slovakia as well!

Having events and stuff to do is what I feel like makes life interesting. I know that work is where we spend most of our time, but it's a drag most of the time. For me at least.

12 days til I leave for the beach!! I. am. so. excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment