Saturday, July 7, 2018

Day one. Two thumbs up!

Day one of my freedom from Starbucks:

I got Starbucks (I know, ironic, but I still like coffee and I did not go to MY Starbucks) on my way to Panera Bread 45 minutes away near Atlanta. There I had lunch with one of my best friends Kaylene for several hours. I have not seen her since Christmas, although we text a lot. On my way home I stopped at Krispy Kreme and The Daily Grind to get more coffee, since it was around 4:00 by then. I job searched a bit before dinner. I was online for a while after dinner, and then read some.

Tomorrow is church and small group / bible study. A new pizza place just opened up right next to our church, so I'm going there for lunch. I'm looking forward to a bunch of my friends coming home this week from 3 weeks in Slovakia - a some that have been there even longer. I have 14 paid vacation hours to put in for Starbucks this week too.

Saturdays were my least favorite days at Starbucks because they were some of the busiest, and often understaffed because of the amount of labor Starbucks allowed us to have. So thankful that today was far better than all my other Saturdays working!

No comments:

Post a Comment