Saturday, May 21, 2016

I'm going to Charleston!

In 22 days I'm going to Charleston, South Carolina for the first time. I have always heard great things about it. I have always wanted to go. I will only be gone for 5 days, and really 2 of those will be driving days. I haven't been to the beach in 5 years. I've been looking online, on Pinterest, on Instagram, and looking through the streets of the Charleston area on the street view. And because I wanted to see the inside of those beautiful houses and mansions, I found a place that listed houses for sale there, and saw the insides of houses that cost 2 million to 6 million dollars. WOW.

I can't wait to go see the beautiful things, take pictures of them, eat ice cream, go to the beach, go to gardens and parks, and enjoy the time there. I've heard that this is one of the places that photographers love to go because of the doors, gates, houses, detail, trees, ocean, and more. The beautiful things. The decorated things. The southern charm things. I love all the porches there! My mom and I are staying at a hotel to the west of Charleston about 20 minutes away, and hotel looks normal but I really like hotels too. The one we'll be staying in has a pretty lobby, a pretty outside area in the back, and a snack bar. Lol.

Call me crazy, but I already love Charleston and I've never been before. Call me even crazier, but I want to live there some day. And since I asked my mom if we could go to Charleston two weeks ago, I've been feeling this crazy excitement to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment