Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Will you go?

"There's this place I want you to go and show others who I am. It isn't the most glamorous place in the world, but the people there need My love, and I want them to know that I am real and that I love them. You must be ready with boldness, ready to answer questions, and ready to love unconditionally as much as you can. They are lost, they are being held captive by satan, and they are blinded by the world. You will be a light in the darkness. Your life will be so contrasted to theirs that they will think you're weird or ridiculous or crazy, but that's the only way they'll come to know me. Some of the people there you will see every single day. Others you will only see every once in a while. Will you go?"

"Yes Lord, I will go! Where is it?"

"Starbucks."

No comments:

Post a Comment