Friday, August 1, 2014

Things I've Been Thankful For Lately

Things I've Been Thankful For Lately

- Today I went to a cool coffee shop in Atlanta! That was fun and I got some good pictures.
- My friends that came home from Slovakia (2 weeks felt a lot longer)
- My friend Joy who is home for a few weeks that I haven't seen in a year!!!
- I can't wait to go to Seattle for my cousin's wedding next month!!
- I've been reading some great books lately, fiction and Christian non-fiction
- I'm so thankful for my friend Nichole at work!
- Went to the pool and spent time with my friend Marissa last week
- Had lunch with my friend Tiffany last week
- I got this new face wash stuff that is literally 5 things, and within 60 days I should be seeing a huge difference. Started yesterday.
- I've had a few weeks off from working at the office job for Kenya stuff since they went to Kenya, which has been nice, but now they're back and I have a lot to do which is good because I need the money!
- Our newest shift at Starbucks, who transferred from another store a few weeks ago, I like her.
- There are a few other coworkers who I'm also thankful for who make me laugh!
- My church, Vertical Life Church and my bible study
- Little things like fresh peaches that my mom got from SC (we cut them up and they're in the freezer to be eaten whenever I want), good TV shows that I watch on my computer, good conversations with friends, pumpkin spice comes back soon at Starbucks, and more.
- God is good, all the time. He is the steady rock in the storm, the picture of perfect love, the counselor, the comforter, the healer.
- Spotify. It's the best things since sliced bread. Or chocolate, because chocolate is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment