Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012

I am a sentimental person. I enjoy the end of the year because I like to look back on what happened the past year. I keep lists all year just so I can look back on them at the end of the year.

I turned 24. I went to Slovakia and stopped for a day in London and Prague on the way. I switched churches. I started helping with 9th and 10th grade girls at Northstar. I started learning how to shoot and edit videos at Northstar. I went on youth retreats. I went on a trip to the beach with friends. I went a hundred other places with friends for the first time and for the 100th time. I read 18 books. I went to several weddings and was a bridesmaid in a wedding. I went to Washington for a week to visit my awesome extended family. I made new friends.

My Firsts in 2012

-Went to Canvas N' Color to paint
-Tried lots of new food and coffee from Starbucks
-Went to Slovakia
-Learned some Slovak
-First time being a bridesmaid, and it was in my good friend's wedding
-Read the Harry Potter books
-Went to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens
-Went to Land of A Thousand Hills in Atlanta
-Saw London
-Saw Prague
-Rode in a double decker bus in London
-Rode on subways and trains
-Went to Piedmont Park in Atlanta
-Went to the beach with friends
-Went to Sharptop, a retreat place
-Took pictures for a youth retreat (at Sharptop) and I was the main photographer for the whole camp that weekend
-Went to Winshape for a youth retreat
-Went to the Puallup Fair in Washington
-Went to a bunch of new places in Washington while visiting family
-Shot some video and edited some video at Northstar church, learning Adobe After Affects
-Went to Sky Zone where we jumped on a bunch of trampolines!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment