Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Thankful

"Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus." - 1 Thessalonians 5:18

I am thankful for seeing friends and people I know while I'm at work. Sometimes it's just briefly through drivethru, and other times it's as they sit in the cafe area. I'm thankful for some of the people I work with because some work hard, do their job well, I like talking to them, they make me laugh, and I make them laugh. I'm thankful none of my shift leaders are mean / bossy. I'm thankful I get free Starbucks every single day. I'm thankful I have a job because the four months of not having a job before I got this job was ROUGH. I'm thankful that I get a 10 minute break every two hours with a 30 minute break after four hours so that I can eat, check facebook, and twitter. I'm thankful that I have Thursdays off for bible study, and Sundays for church. I'm thankful I work nights so I don't have to get up early. I also like working nights so I can help out at church with the videos/editing, and can get lunch with people sometimes. I'm thankful I can leave my work at work and not have things to do at home like grade papers or write lesson plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment