Saturday, November 24, 2018

Thankful

Things I'm Thankful For This Week:

-My parents and I have discovered that putting dried bay leaves on our window sills bring down the count of incoming lady bug from about 25 a day to 3!! *Magic!*

-Our treadmill died and my dad uses it a lot, and someone at church gave us theirs for free because they don't use it

-Other friends went to their house to bring it to us, and then took our broken treadmill out!

-Good Thanksgiving food - and frozen chocolate pie.

-Breakfast with my friend Katlyn

-Chick-fil-a's peppermint milkshakes

-I've had a cold for almost two weeks, and I'm thankful that I have been at home for it instead of at Starbucks where I would lose my voice for days. This time I only lost it for one since I didn't have to push it.

-Good books.

-This Is Us, and Manifest

-Took pictures last weekend and they turned out good

-Lunch tomorrow with my friend Wilfredo and Anna

-My parents

-A lot of good time with people coming up next week, a much needed reprieve from the past two weeks of hardly seeing anybody

-Friends who pray for me and tell me they love me and give lots of good hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment