Monday, November 12, 2018

All of the good things!

It actually is the most wonderful time of the year!!

Upcoming good stuff:


  • Friendsgiving is this Thursday with my friends and bible study. 
  • I'm taking two (or three?) photoshoots this weekend to kick off Christmas pictures, and I'm sure more to come! 
  • Staff Christmas party in a few weeks with church 
  • Staff Christmas breakfast at our friend's house
  • The Kindling is at the end of November which is our every other month worship night
  • I'm hoping to go to Helen, GA with some friends some time in December
  • Going to a friend's house for a Christmas party and parade in downtown Dallas
  • My friend Emily comes home soon from being gone for 7 months 
  • Going on a retreat in January 
  • I'm taking pictures for Christmas Eve as usual, and of some other events going on at the church in December like a kids event where they do things related to the Polar Express which I love!
  • Peppermint chocolate milkshakes at Chick-fil-a are my FAVORITE
  • Christmas decorations are great
  • Time with friends
  • Christmas music 
  • Snow?!
  • My mom makes chocolate covered cherries at Christmas that are great
So thankful and so blessed. 

Currently watching, "This is Us," and "The Manifiest" 
Currently reading, "One in a Million," by Priscilla Shirer and "Legendary," by Stephanie Garber 

A Moe's just opened last week right by my house -score! I also really like the pizza place that opened right next to my church, Marco's Pizza. I was surprised how much I like it, because I'm kind of picky about pizza. 


No comments:

Post a Comment