Thursday, May 21, 2015

Thankful!

Things I'm Thankful For Lately

- The water pipes in our yard bust, so we had no water for about 2 days. I'm thankful for friends who let me shower at their house, and that we were able to buy water to drink and it wasn't too bad!
-It was great having several days off for my birthday!
-I got to have lunch with a friend from high school that I haven't seen in forever
-Three hours of Starbucks with my friend Emily was much needed. Quality time is one of my love languages so it was high time we caught up besides being around 30 people. :-)
-My friends got me a cookie cake for my birthday!
-Went to the movies with friends last week
-Went to a wedding shower / party for friends on Sunday
-Went to Olive Garden on Sun night with my parents for my birthday
-Spotify. Seriously, without it, I'd have little music to listen to. And that would stink.
-I have more exciting / fun things coming up the next few weeks!
-Yesterday at work was extremely slow and that was really nice since I have very little voice from being sick
-My friend Joy comes home in a month and a half from being gone for 2 years to Bosnia!! I saw her for a few weeks last year, but she's coming home to stay this time.
-I have a new partner for leading small groups in bible study on Thursday nights and I'm excited about that and how it encourages me to seek the Lord more as well

No comments:

Post a Comment