Friday, April 3, 2015

Things that make me happy

Things makes me happy:

Holding a baby. Chocolate. Retreats. Coffee. Silence (sometimes). The sound of thunder and rain. Snow. Rainbows. Laughing til you cry. Good time with God. Computer games. Board games. Card games. Books. Taking pictures. Editing pictures. Posting pictures. Writing in my journal. Writing letters. Receiving letters. Playing piano. Singing. Going new places. Flying. Hugs. Holding hands. Talking for hours with friends. Visiting my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins in WA. Kenya. The beach. Beach houses. Islands of Adventure. Cheesy jokes. Helping someone who needs it. Cajun chicken pasta at Chili's. Going to new coffee shops. Places that are all decked out for Christmas. Baby shoes. Good tv shows. Talking to my parents. Someone remembering small things about me. Dancing (just for fun, not for real). When someone gives me something, big or small. Giving something to someone, big or small. Compliments. Laser tag. Cabins on mountains. Bright colors. Reuniting with old friends. Naps. Seeing pictures of people when they're younger. Friends visiting me at work. Sitting at the park on a gorgeous day. Leadership meetings with bible study. Bible study. Swings of all kinds.

No comments:

Post a Comment