Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The God of angel armies

I know who goes before me
I know who stands behind
The God of angel armies
Is always by my side
And nothing formed against me shall stand
You hold the whole world in Your hands
I'm holding on to Your promises
You are faithful
You are faithful


"Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; he will neither fail you nor abandon you.” - Deuteronomy 31:8

"You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head." - Psalm 139:5

"O Lord of Heaven’s Armies, what joy for those who trust in you." - Psalm 84:12

"Praise the Lord, you angels, you mighty ones who carry out his plans, listening for each of his commands. Yes, praise the Lord, you armies of angels who serve him and do his will!" - Psalm 103:20-21

"I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me." - Psalm 16:8

"But the Lord is faithful; he will strengthen you and guard you from the evil one." - 2 Thessalonians 3:3

"Yes, and the Lord will deliver me from every evil attack and will bring me safely into his heavenly Kingdom." - 2 Timothy 4:8

"The Lord himself will fight for you. Just stay calm." - Exodus 14:14

"The eternal God is your refuge, and his everlasting arms are under you. He drives out the enemy before you; 'he cries out, ‘Destroy them!’" - Deuteronomy 33:27

"For the angel of the Lord is a guard; he surrounds and defends all who fear him." - Psalm 34:7

"Who else has held the oceans in his hand? Who has measured off the heavens with his fingers?
Who else knows the weight of the earth or has weighed the mountains and hills on a scale?" - Isaiah 40:12


"Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise." - Hebrews 10:23

"You faithfully answer our prayers with awesome deeds, O God our savior. You are the hope of everyone on earth, even those who sail on distant seas." - Psalm 65:5


"When the servant of the man of God got up early the next morning and went outside, there were troops, horses, and chariots everywhere. 'Oh, sir, what will we do now?' the young man cried to Elisha. 'Don’t be afraid!' Elisha told him. 'For there are more on our side than on theirs!' Then Elisha prayed, 'O Lord, open his eyes and let him see!' The Lord opened the young man’s eyes, and when he looked up, he saw that the hillside around Elisha was filled with horses and chariots of fire. As the Aramean army advanced toward him, Elisha prayed, 'O Lord, please make them blind.' So the Lord struck them with blindness as Elisha had asked." - 2 Kings 6:15-18

No comments:

Post a Comment