Friday, March 27, 2015

Life is not "The Bachelor"

Life is not "The Bachelor." I will not compete with any other woman for a guy. I will not chase after a guy's attention. I will not like every single thing he posts on facebook even if I actually do like it. I will not sit around trying to figure out what I can do to impress a guy, I will simply be me. I will not pretend to like every movie and hobby that he does if I actually don't. I will not come up with clever plans to "be memorable," or wear a low cut dress or too-small of a bathing suit, or say bad things about other girls I think he might like, or steal him away when he's talking to someone when I'd wish he was talking to me instead.

I'm sure this is what life looks like to some people. I am so sorry for those people. I'm sure it's extremely stressful. And backwards. I mean, guys should be the ones wearing the too-small of a bathing suit. Kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment