Monday, July 21, 2014

Prayer

It's almost 4 AM. But I'm thinking about this question about prayer.

So normally when I've got something going on that is important, I ask a friend or two (or more) to pray for me as well. But, those few that I'd normally ask are currently in Slovakia! So then I was thinking, "Well who else can I ask to pray for me..." and then thought, "But wait, do I really need to do that? Is my prayer alone to God enough? Why wouldn't it be? Do I feel like I have to have others pray for me or God won't consider it important enough? Surely not. That's not what the bible reflects."

Ok so that's more than one question about prayer.

So then what importance is it for others to pray for you as well? Is there really power in those numbers?

I can't go pulling out all my books on prayer right now, I have to sleep, haha, but I will be pulling them out tomorrow night after work.

Until then, it's just me and God with my prayers. And maybe that's all He wants right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment