Sunday, October 28, 2012

Love, Jennifer

Dear future husband,
Tonight I pray that wherever you are out there that God will bless you with joy, peace, strength, boldness, and a good perspective through whatever you're going through. I pray that you are taken out of any relationship you may be in or are able to step away from unhealthy friendships. I pray that every single girl suddenly becomes clear that they're "not it," and that you don't waste  your time with them. I pray that you are wise with your money, in paying off debt, in saving, in giving, in tithing. I pray that your selflessness grows, your relationship with the Lord grows, and that you have mentors to keep you accountable and give you advice. I pray that God gives you an awareness of what you need to work on and how to work on it, and that any sins that seem to big for you to handle that He would ease the burdon and show you a way out. I pray that your life would so reflect Him that others would be blinded by it, that He is in every single thing that you do, and that others know you are a Christian even without you saying it. I pray that He speaks loudly into your life and that you know what you're supposed to do in life. And lastly I pray that God brings us together soon.
Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment