Friday, February 24, 2012

Short

I have never read the Harry Potter books, nor seen any of the movies. When the first book came out I was 8 and not allowed to read them because they were "witchcraft" but I also didn't have a huge want to read them anyways. But almost 16 years later it's still a huge hit, so I decided to start reading them. I read the first one from 7 PM - 4 AM the other night. Straight on through. It was good. I bought book 2 and 3 the next night, and read half of book 2 last night. I watched the first movie which was good. I want to go to Islands of Adventure where they have the Harry Potter world. Will I become a fanatic after like so many? I don't know. However, for now it's a good series.

At our first Slovakia meeting a few weeks ago we discussed the basics of getting things together, and this Sunday will be our 2nd meeting. I'm excited about it.

Today it was 75 degrees out with strong winds. So weird! But beautiful weather. However, no snow yet for Georgia... :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment