Saturday, October 9, 2010

Oh - it's due in 3 days and not 10 days? Awesome. Just what I hoped for.

OH MY GOSH.

In my social studies class we've been doing a major paper / project (or two....or three) every week for 9 weeks. She's graded them and handed them back for us to make corrections to complie them all in one big notebook at the end of our 10 weeks. They've all been group projects, and thank GOD I've had good partners! (There's 3 of us.) BUT we thought it was due not this Tuesday, but next Tuesday. I'm at Starbucks right now and I came to work on the Social Studies project due this week, and saw 3 girls from my classes here. They said, "How's your final compliation going?" "Well, we haven't corrected everything yet, we'll get to it." "It's due THIS Tuesday," one girl said. "WHAT!!!!!!!" I said. I called my two group memebers and they also flipped out!!! Now we'll have to get together some time before Tuesday, and OH MAN we've got to work HARD to pull it together because we thought we had another week!!! :-( I wonder who else doesn't know it's due this week. :-(

So.....yep.

Two more weeks of classes and I'm done with classes for college! Until I go back for my masters some day. However I still have a lot of work due for my time in the elementary school that I'll have to turn in at the end.

AHH!

My tounge is burned because I tasted a sample of the pumpkin spice latte. It wasn't bad, but I didn't really like it either. Thankfully it was a sample. Also, they have a new size of drinks at starbucks - trenta! It's HUGE! I'd get sick if I drank that much!!

I baby-sat yesterday for 3 and 4 year old girls (not related), from 6:15 AM (one woke up at 6:30) til 4:15 PM. LONG day! Thankfully they played together without me a lot. They dressed up as princesses which was cute with plastic jewelry and fancy dresses, they picked "flowers" which were yellow weeds, I took them to the park and they got to play on the BIG kids playground since no one else was there, and more. Such cute girls. I went home and slept 2 and a half hours though!

Well....I need to do some homework. :-( I kind of feel like I'm standing at the bottom of a mountain looking up, knowing that I have to climb it all, but not feeling up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment