Tuesday, September 25, 2018

I hope

I hope my prayers cause the Holy Spirit to stir your heart at that exact moment, and in heaven we'll find out those exact moments. I hope my prayers stop the spiritual attacks and make the angels win the wars going on in your life, even if it has nothing to do with me. I hope that when I pray for you to have joy and peace, that you are overwhelmed with it that day without even knowing why. I hope some day I can ask you if the things I prayed for you worked out, or if you saw any changes because of what I prayed for.

I hope my prayers wake you up in the middle of the night, and you feel the weight to pray for me too. Wake up!

I hope you grow to be a persistent pray-er if you aren't currently. I hope you are writing down things that God is doing for you and teaching you so that one day you can tell me about it. I hope you fast when the Lord calls you to, I hope you obey quickly when He speaks, and I hope you are more sensitive to the Holy Spirit even in the small things the more and more you know Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment