Wednesday, February 21, 2018

The good things as of lately

My mission trip to South Dakota is in 5 weeks (and 2 days)! I've been helping plan it the last few weeks, and it's exciting. I'm excited to go to a new place, take pictures, go with people that I love as well as new people, and most of all, to share the love of Jesus with more people. 

I have a new "job" - eight to ten hours a week I'm helping with admin stuff at my church. This sounds minor, but to me it's a major because:

-that means only 4 days at Starbucks instead of 5
-I like meetings and planning and that's what I'm doing! 
-I finally have a good reason to use OneNote
-I'm working with awesome people 
-It's nice actually liking what I do for a job instead of working because I have to 

In two weeks, our small groups at church are starting! And to start off with I'm going to two. :-) Because I like the people in both, and just am not sure which one I'm going to stay in yet. But I'm looking forward to being in a bible study again. 

Books are just awesome. I love reading. It makes the boring days good. 

I've been enjoying time with friends. Make new friends, but keep the old, one is silver and the other's gold. 


No comments:

Post a Comment