Saturday, September 23, 2017

Scripture

“Jesus responded, ‘Did I tell you that you would see God’s glory if you believe?’” – John 11:40

“You are blessed because you believed that the Lord would do what he said.” – Luke 1:45

“Dry bones, listen to the word of the Lord! This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Look! I am going to put breath into you and make you live again! I will put flesh and muscles on you and cover you in skin. I will put breath into you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am Lord.” – Ezekiel 37:4-6

“God blesses those who patiently endure testing and temptation. Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.” – James 1:12

“For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever! So we don’t look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever.” – 2 Corinthians 4:17-18

“The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving. The Lord gives his people strength. He is a safe fortress for his anointed king.” – Psalm 28:7-8

“So I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you.” – Luke 11:9



No comments:

Post a Comment