Monday, April 7, 2014

Pictures of friends

It's one thing to take pictures of pretty flowers and sunsets. Awesome. They're beautiful. But lots of people can do that.

My next try with my new camera was of some of my friends. I couldn't get good pictures of them playing ultimate Frisbee because my camera didn't zoom enough, but also while it was taking the time to focus it would miss a good shot. So I tried putting it on action mode... and I still just wasn't getting good stuff. So, I have to work on that. As far as the people pictures went, some were great! Some were not. I found it frustrating to switch between different kinds of modes depending on the lighting and having to brighten it up with the aperture, but then missing things like kids. Or it was fuzzy.

It's weird to feel so comfortable taking pictures forever, and then suddenly this new camera makes things difficult. But the result of the good pictures are awesome!! Also, two of my friends used a picture I took of them for their facebook profile picture and one got 49 likes and the other got 65. Sweet!

I have more things to take pictures of soon, and if everything falls into to place I will have some AWESOME and unique pictures coming up soon.

I've been making a website on wordpress and it's taking forever and a half. Oh yes, I paid for the template, and for the website itself, but putting everything together is still a ton of work, and why does it have to be so complicated? I paid for it because I wanted it to look professional, but also because when I fix it up right, it will show up on google searches. When I'm almost done with the website I will make and order business cards.

 
                                          
                      
  
                      

                     







No comments:

Post a Comment