Thursday, April 17, 2014

I am so...

I'm so thankful and excited for a friend who is going to start working with me, and she started this week! I'm so sad for my other friend who is leaving from work in a few weeks to go to another Starbucks. When you work so closely with someone for a year, it's tough to see him go, and although it's only 20 minutes from my current Starbucks, it's more like 40 minutes from home. I'm excited for some upcoming things I'm taking pictures of! I'm frustrated because I don't see how I will ever have a real job in photography. I miss some people - some that are living far, far away, and some that I see every once in a while for short amounts of time, and "hello" and "goodbye" are the extent of our words. I'm happy to be on leadership with my bible study now! I am unmotivated and unfocused on moving forward with my photography website and I don't even know why. I keep getting distracted by facebook, Spotify, youtube videos, and countless other random things.

Ah, such basic words to describe how I am feeling, but sometimes words don't describe the depth of feelings. My feelings are all magnified and exploded in complexity.

I do know one basic thing... it's 3:45 AM and I'm hungry, so I have to go to bed now. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment