Thursday, July 7, 2016

Random things

Random things:

-FYI - if you're on your phone in bible study or in the middle of service, people around you and behind you can see when you are NOT ON THE BIBLE APP. Even if you think you're being sneaky or averting it where people can't see it, they can. Can you not focus for one hour without your phone?

-Whoever started the "that's my spirit animal"  - I hate you. It doesn't make any sense. And some people have a whole zoo that they are "spirit animals" with.

-"I'll be with you in spirit." No, you won't. What does that even mean?

-"I'm sending you good vibes." That's not real either. That doesn't do anything.

-I'm getting to use my creativity more through helping out with social media for church, and that makes me happy.

-I think it's so important to have things going on in your life outside of just work and/or school. Hobbies, friends, projects, church things, etc. It gives you something to look forward to, and helps you from just going home and vegging until you go to bed, and repeating the cycle every single day. I think it's hilariously ironic when coworkers tell me, "You don't get out" or "You don't ever have fun," just because I don't get drunk or go to bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment