Tuesday, March 8, 2016

It's that time again

It's 2 AM and I'm writing this post on my phone. I've spent a lot of time in the Word tonight, in Exodus and 1 Thessalonians, but I'm still full of stress and sadness and stupid fears. So it's time to write about what's good again, to change my perspective, to stop looking down at my feet and look up at the sky. 

Things that are good in my life: 

-I like having time at night to have dinner with friends or family, to go to events and not have to ask off as much, and still be able to have breakfast with people every now and then.
-My boss Danielle. She's great. I'm so thankful for her. She cares about us, asks us how our lives are, and makes me laugh. 
-I'm thankful for my parents. They're great. 
-I am enjoying meeting with my friend Joy every week, even though the hour seems too short! 
-I am thankful for my church. I love our building that we've been in for a few months, love the worship, the sermons, the people, and more. 
-I'm thankful for my friends Bryan and Lee Ann, and that I get to see them so often. I'm thankful for their hugs, their listening ears, their sacrifice of their time and house, and their wisdom.
-I love the times when we play board games with friends, eat dinner, or just sit and talk. 
-I'm thankful for the people in my life that are always there for me. 
-There are things in my life that a year and a half ago or two were huge problems, that are no longer there or are very minor! I'm thankful for the Lord's hand in that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment