Friday, May 3, 2013

Vaguebooking

VAGUEBOOKING!

I'm terribly against it - it drives me crazy. I try my best not to do it, although I do sometimes. But for this post I am dedicating the entire thing to vaguebooking. And yes, I mean every bit of it. And no, you won't have a clue what I'm talking about. Cheers!



I can't believe that happened. To me.

Really? Are we 12? Let's all act our age. Stop being so immature.

Quit whining. It's like drenching a flower in soda, you're killing the happiness.

I just want to quit. I feel so trapped.

I have run away from problems, but that doesn't solve them.

I have 500,000 things to tell you and yet I can't even tell you one of them.

Even through some bad experiences in life I have learned so much, and use it to not make the same mistakes again.

I care so much that it hurts.

There are still moments when I'm thrown off guard and my heart stops for a second. I feel like as long as I'm mentally prepared ahead of time, I'm ok, but when I'm unprepared it still throws me.

I was getting burned because I was standing in the fire. At first when I stepped out of it I was still hurting from the burn that was caused, and in my confusion I thought I was freezing to death from the lack of the fire. But God opened my eyes to the reality of the situation and I praised Him for delivering me, I thanked Him for getting me out.

I hate the phrase, "He's not good enough for you" or "You can do better than him." No, and I wouldn't want someone to say that about me. While there are cases that it's actually true, it's not the norm. It's just that God has someone better fit for me than that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment