Friday, May 6, 2011

The amazingness that May holds. :-)

Today was my last day of Student Teaching! And I am now done with college! ahhhhhhh!!! Whooooo!! I can't believe the day has finally come. It came a year later than planned but by golly I did it.

I got an iPhone 4 from my parents for graduation and my birthday (which is May 15 - I'll be 23) and it's AWESOME! I've always had a flip phone, no internet, bad camera, etc. So this phone is a huge upgrade.

My new job starts on Tuesday! I am stoked about it!

Tonight I'm going to a festival at church to raise money for the preschool. After that I'm going to another church's young adults' worship service that is once a month. Tomorrow is my graduation party! Sunday I'm getting together with a friend. Monday I have a final seminar / meeting at my college to end out student teaching, but I'm not walking. And yes, people have been like, "WHAT! You're not walking?? Why??" It just doesn't hold much meaning to me... I don't feel like explaining it all, haha.

Next weekend is my birthday weekend and I'm getting together with lots of friends! My brother's high school graduation party is also next Sunday on my birthday. The next weekend, May 20, I'm singing in a good friend's wedding! And the next weekend, the 27th, is my brother's graduation. My grandparents from NC will also be in town for that.

So May will be full!

No comments:

Post a Comment