Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The semester is coming to a close!

Spring break was good! I got together with many friends who I am SOOOOOO thankful for. I slept too much (and by too much I mean 10-14 hours a night). I went to a friend's wedding shower, took a walk around my neighborhood and took pictures of pretty flowers (mostly tulips), baby-sat, watched some DVD shows of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch," had game night at bible study, went to a surprise birthday party for my friend who turned 30 at a tea house where we dressed up and had a bunch of little food I didn't know what it was, update my drivers licence, and wrote lesson plans for this week. However, MUCH is to be done this week! Job hunting for the summer and fall, finishing up a major paper to turn in to my college for student teaching along with uploading a whole bunch of stuff on an online portfoilo, and more.

Why is it so hard for me to go to bed at a decent time? I mean really. I know I need more sleep but I just do other things and don't want to go to bed!

Allergies are KILLING me! About to be 2 weeks of stuffy / runny nose and now 4 days of a bad cough.

My student teaching is coming to a close soon. I have 3 and a half more weeks! Soon I will observe a whole day in each grade, just to get a feel for different classes and grades. I will of course be taking lots of notes because all classes have things to take away from them. I'm having a graduation party soon and that should be fun!

I have lots of other stuff going on....personal stuff though. Lots of struggles, emotions, etc.

My list of things to do this summer has begun and it's looking good. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment