Sunday, December 31, 2017

All the lists!

Top 5 Favorite Books I Read This Year (I read 31 total)
1. With Christ in the School of Prayer, by Andrew Murray
2. Nyxia, by Scott Reintgen
3. Awaken, by Priscilla Shirer
4. The Enemy Within: Straight Talk about the Power and Defeat of Sin, by Kris Lundgaard
5. Elites of Eden, by Joey Graceffa

Top 5 Favorite Places I Went This Year
1. Kenya
2. Blue Ridge for the weekend
3. Andrettis for gokart racing, laser tag, and arcade games
4. To my friend Kaylene's house a few times
5. Taqueria Tsunami because I love that place but don't get to go often

Top 3 Things I Accomplished This Year
1. Lost 20 pounds in 6 months
2. Read 31 books
3. Shot 11 paid photoshoots and 6 events at church

Things I'm Looking Forward To in 2018
1. New things that are going to be happening at Vertical Life Church
2. I'm going to South Dakota for a mission trip
3. Going to visit my aunt, uncle, cousins, and my cousin's baby
4. Reading more good books
5. Spending more time with friends
6. Seeing what God is going to do

No comments:

Post a Comment